Welcome to Summerfield!
Welcome to Summerfield School's Website
We are a two form entry primary school situated in Bradwell Common near Central Milton Keynes. Our children are taught in small classes from EYFS through to Year 6 and we have a strong team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff working with them across the school.
It is our intention to develop the whole child, helping them to grow as both lifelong learners and proactive, responsible citizens. As a school community, we celebrate diversity and use people's experiences and strengths to motivate and stimulate. We recognise that children and adults perform best when they are nurtured, encouraged and valued.
I am proud to lead Summerfield as Headteacher and I hope you find that our developing website gives you a flavour of our achievements and what we have to offer. We are more than happy to welcome you to our school - please contact us on the details at the top of this page to arrange a visit or to find out more about us.
- 9am on Tuesday 21st January is the DEADLINE for lunch orders commencing Monday 28th January 2020.
- We’ve registered with easyfundraising and we need your help! Amazing News and Offers!
- The latest copy of the Headteacher Newsletter
- Please take the time to complete the survey
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 3 & 4 Games and Multi Skills Club20Jan2020
8:00 am - 8:45 am
- Year 5 & 6 Games and Multi-Skills Club21Jan2020
8:00 am - 8:45 am @ Please drop your child at the fire exit door on the KS2 playground doors at 8am.
- Year 3 & 4 Dodgeball Morning Club22Jan2020
8:00 am - 8:45 am
- Year 4 Swimming22Jan2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Dance Club Year 1 - Year 622Jan2020
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Vision, Ethos & Values
At Summerfield, we pride ourselves on giving children an education to excel them in their future educational journey. This can only be achieved with excellent attendance. We have therefore devised a new Attendance Newsletter.
Some of our children were also awarded with Attendance Certificates for improving their punctuality and attendance rate. Well done! Keep it up!