We hope that you find the information on this website useful. If you do feel that information is missing, please contact the school office.
Parents’ / Carer’s Responsibilities
We ask that you read the list below - a list that is taken from our Positive Behaviour Policy - to help us to give your child the best possible support in school:
- Ensure that their child attends school regularly and arrives in good time;
- Be aware of school rules and procedures, and encourage their child to abide by them;
- Show interest in their child’s classwork and homework, where possible, provide suitable facilities for studying at home;
- Act as positive role models for their child in their relationship with the school;
- Attend planned meetings with teachers and support school functions;
- Provide the school with all the necessary background information about their child, including telling the school promptly about any concerns they have about school, or any significant change in their child’s medical needs or home circumstances.