Free School Meals / Pupil Premium
Since September 2014 all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are automatically entitled to a free school meal at lunchtime.
Your child may also be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after I April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they wiIl remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they're in on 31 March 2022.
Parents who have applied before should also register. You can do this directly or we can do this on your behalf.
The system is quick and simple and gives you confirmation on whether you are eligible or not at the end of the process. If you qualify, you will receive a reference number that you simply bring in and show us at school to start receiving meals. Meals are booked by yourselves via ParentPay/Chartwells.
To register yourself please go to https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Morrison in the school office.